Build A Champion From Within
Mental Training Advantage is the ultimate resource for athletes. In this course, you will learn tools & techniques to increase self-confidence, improve focus, manage expectations & pressure, increase motivation, and build mental toughness. It's time to take control of your mindset and unlock your full athletic potential! Right now, get lifetime access for only $97! (Normally $147) Offer Expires Soon.Join Mental Training Advantage
"I am really grateful for your help. Two days ago I tried some of the techniques that I learned and I already could feel it helping me." -Ighor R
"My work with Eli helped me when I was in a tough moment in my career." - Michael C.
"I struggled a lot with the mental game and this course showed me exactly how to build self-confidence and gain mental toughness" - Sara S.
Mental Training Advantage Agenda
Learn the tools you need to build a championship mindset!
Day 1: Unlocking Elite Focus
- What is the mind-body connection in sports.
- Mindfulness: The secret to being fully focused at all times.
- The exact way mindfulness can be used to increase performance.
Day 2: Developing A Calm Mindset
- Why breathing is your superpower as an athlete.
- The different ways to train mindfulness.
- Starting each game with a calm mindset.
Day 3: How Self-Talk Impacts Your Performance
- An overview of self-talk.
- How self-talk can completely destroy your performances.
- Using self-talk to take your skills to another level.
Day 4: Taking Control Of Your Thoughts
- Controlling your thoughts with cognitive restructuring.
- Different ways to train using self-talk.
- The secret to altering your thoughts for good.
Day 5: Master The Art Of Visualization
- Principles of mental imagery.
- Preparing your mind and body for mental rehearsal.
- The key to successful visualization.
Day 6: Visualization Techniques
- Visualization for confidence.
- Visualization for relaxation.
- Visualization for handling pressure.
- Visualizing for skill mastery.
Day 7: Understanding Your Emotions
- What is emotional intelligence.
- How emotional intelligence impacts athletes.
- Mastering self-awareness.
Day 8: Managing Yourself & Others
- The secret to emotional control.
- The basics of being a strong leader.
- Mastering relationship management.
Day 9: Basics Of Goal Setting
- Benefits of setting goals.
- The #1 goal setting strategy.
- 4 step goal setting breakdown.
Day 10: Learning To Focus On What's In Your Control
- The dangers of expectations.
- Outcome vs process goals.
- How to set process goals for practices and games.
Day 11: Understanding Your Motivation Type
- Understanding your motivation type.
- Extrinsic motivation.
- Intrinsic motivation.
Day 12: How To Play With Purpose
- Finding your why.
- The power of purpose.
- Regaining motivation after a bad game.
Day 13: The Keys To Being A Consistent Player
- What does it mean to be consistent.
- Importance of a pregame routine.
- Goals of a pregame routine.
Whats Included In The Course
43 Value Packed Video Tutorials
This course includes 43 easy to understand video tutorials. Breaking down each of the mental training tools to give you a clear understanding of how they work and, most importantly, how to apply them to your game!
Daily Action Steps
Each video includes an action step to help you learn each of the tools and techniques taught within the course, and begin putting them into practice.
Daily Routine Guide
Success comes from repetition. You'll be shown exactly how to take all the tools and concepts discussed in the course and turn them into an easy to follow daily/pregame routine.
Meet Your Instructor
Hi - I'm Eli Straw and just like you I was an athlete looking to take my skills to the next level. Through the use of mental training, I was able to achieve my dream of playing college and professional baseball.
After realizing the power of mental training, I set out to get my master's in sport psychology, and learn all I could about using the mind to increase athletic performance.
I now use the tools I learned during my own playing time and the knowledge gained through my research to help athletes just like you strengthen their minds through 1-1 coaching and online courses.
Who This Course Is For
- You know you have the physical skills to succeed, but you don't have a championship mindset during a game.
- You want to become the best you can be at your sport and reach the next level, whatever that looks like for you!
- You have a strong work ethic and are willing to invest the time each day to learn these tools that can transform your game.
- You're willing to put the tools taught in this course into action by incorporating them into your training.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Skill Level Is This Program For?
You don't need to have any prior experience with mental skills training to excel within this program. The course is made to be simple, taking often complicated concepts and breaking them down into easy to understand videos.
What Age Group Is This Course For?
This course is perfect for high school, collegiate, and professional athletes who are serious about improving themselves and taking their skills to the next level!
How Long Do I Get Access?
How does lifetime access to the course sound?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this program for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Why Do I Need Mental Skills Training?
Most elite athletes agree that at least 50% of peak performance comes from the mind.
You have the physical skills to be the best, but you’re missing the mental advantage that leads to peak performance. If you want to be an elite athlete you have to prepare your mind as much, if not more than your body. Understanding this separates the good athletes from the great athletes.
Is There A Guarantee?
Absolutely! Mental Training Advantage has a 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely SATISFIED with the Mental Training Advantage Program, then contact us within 7 Days for a full refund, no questions asked!